[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/6009378/height/360/width/480/theme/standard/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/autoplay/no/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/” height=”360″ width=”480″]
We’ve hit single digits in our wait for The Last Jedi! It’s so close now we can almost smell Snoke’s rotting flesh!
In this week’s episode of the podcast, we ramble (as we do), and James returns to help with the effort! Among the many topics we discuss:
- Could the best Star Wars flick be just over a week away?
- A Tolkien tangent
- Daisy done with Rey and Star Wars?
- More on Rian’s new trilogy
- Denis Villeneuve on a Star Wars standalone?
Then the Powerful Friendz chime in, and get us talking (and singing!) about:
- Star Wars-shaped Christmas songs,
- How many times do we plan to see The Last Jedi?
- Yoda’s potential Force Ghost cameo in The Last Jedi
- Romance in The Last Jedi?
- And another Star Wars / Seinfeld mash-up.
If you enjoy our podcasts, please consider signing up for our Powerful Friends Program! Join in with some other distinguished friends and help propel us in to the next era of podcasting! Get yourself some EXCLUSIVE podcasts, and cool monthly giveaways!
As always, send us our feedback on your social media network of choice! Visit the Star Wars Commonwealth, and follow Talk Star Wars, Generation X-Wing, Rogue Squadron, Skyhoppers podcast, The Nerd Room Podcast, and San Diego Sabers Radio Podcast!
Our Teepublic store is open! Grab a cool tee, mug or whatever else we put up there! All money earned will go back in to the show to help us improve in all aspects!