Happy 2018, everyone!
We’re glad to finally be back in the saddle after an exciting 2017. To kick things off this year, James, Cory and Kyle return with another fat episode of the podcast for you to chew on. This week we discuss:
- Interesting poll results for Star Wars in 2018
- How will you approach Han Solo and episode 9 re: spoilers, reviews, etc
- Question of Rey’s parentage still open? Is it important?
- John Williams to write Han’s theme in Han Solo movie
- Leaked Lego pics from Han Solo
- Is having multiple directors in this trilogy a good thing?
- Do you think the next trilogy will be all Johnson, or will he pass off the reigns?
- What is your favourite scene from TLJ?
- What is your favourite Obi-Wan (Alec Guinness) moment?
- If you had to choose between TFA & TLJ, which one feels more Disney to you?
- Is Luke really true to his character by giving up on Ben so quickly?
- With a ton of our random nonsense thrown in for good measure!
If you enjoy our podcasts, please consider signing up for our Powerful Friendz Program! Join in with some other distinguished friends and help propel us in to the next era of podcasting! Get yourself some EXCLUSIVE podcasts, and cool monthly giveaways!
As always, send us our feedback on your social media network of choice! Visit the Star Wars Commonwealth, and follow Talk Star Wars, Generation X-Wing, Rogue Squadron, Skyhoppers podcast, The Nerd Room Podcast, and San Diego Sabers Radio Podcast!
Our Teepublic store is open! Grab a cool tee, mug or whatever else we put up there! All money earned will go back in to the show to help us improve in all aspects!