[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/4952765/height/360/width/480/theme/standard/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/autoplay/no/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/” height=”360″ width=”480″]
Happy new year! It’s 2017 and we’re stoked to kick off another year of fun and interaction with the best damn fanbase around!
Kick off the new year with our first news-heavy episode in quite a while, and get the low-down on all kinds of happenings from the galaxy far, far away including:
- More talk of the recently lost Carrie Fisher…we’re still struggling, are you?
- More thoughts on Rogue One, and Rebellion hero Lyra Erso (wait, what?)
- 4K version of A New Hope?
- More clickbait rage
- Snoke as a puppet in episode 8
- Han Solo anthology to begin filming in February 2017
- Lucasfilm recruiting for next animated series?
- Episode 8 footage in spring?
- The future of human characters brought back to life via computer graphics
If you haven’t already, please subscribe to our show in iTunes and be sure to leave us a review. It’s shocking how much they help! As always, send your questions and feedback to at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on your social media network of choice! Be sure to visit the Star Wars Commonwealth, and follow our friends Talk Star Wars, Generation X-Wing, Rogue Squadron, Skyhoppers podcast and the Nerd Room Podcast!
To get in touch with us:
Our Teepublic store is open! Grab a cool tee, mug or whatever else we put up there! All money earned will go back in to the show to help us improve in all aspects!