[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/5016355/height/360/width/480/theme/standard/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/autoplay/no/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/” height=”360″ width=”480″]
It’s a brand new week and that means a brand new episode of the TumblingSaber podcast! It was a quiet week in terms of news, but that hasn’t stopped us from cranking out a piping hot episode full of Star Wars awesomeness! In this week’s show, we discuss:
- Rogue One offically crossing one billion!
- Should Lucasfilm had gone with new ship designs for the sequel trilogy?
- Lots of different takes on the tone of episode 8 – from people in the know. What gives?
- Trials of the Darksaber review
- How do we envision episode 8 ending?
- Who would you cast in a live-action Rebels series?
If you haven’t already, please subscribe to our show in iTunes and be sure to leave us a review. It’s shocking how much they help! As always, send your questions and feedback to at email@example.com, or on your social media network of choice! Be sure to visit the Star Wars Commonwealth, and follow our friends Talk Star Wars, Generation X-Wing, Rogue Squadron, Skyhoppers podcast and the Nerd Room Podcast!
To get in touch with us:
Our Teepublic store is open! Grab a cool tee, mug or whatever else we put up there! All money earned will go back in to the show to help us improve in all aspects!