[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/5123855/height/360/width/480/theme/standard/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/autoplay/no/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/” height=”360″ width=”480″]
Back in the saddle and glad to have you with us! Kick off your week with our latest episode where we take a limp news week and still spin out a full episode of Star Wars goodness for your earballs! In this week’s show, we discuss:
- Rogue One home video release confirmed. We tackle the details and extra features,
- The Han Solo movie begins shooting for real…again?
- X-Wing intro to Rebels? When and how?
- Additional secret Imperial plans in Rogue One? What were they?
- Why do we disregard the Clone Wars animated movie?
If you haven’t already, please subscribe to our show in iTunes and be sure to leave us a review. It’s shocking how much they help! As always, send your questions and feedback to at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on your social media network of choice! Visit the Star Wars Commonwealth, and follow Talk Star Wars, Generation X-Wing, Rogue Squadron, Skyhoppers podcast and the Nerd Room Podcast!
To get in touch with us:
Our Teepublic store is open! Grab a cool tee, mug or whatever else we put up there! All money earned will go back in to the show to help us improve in all aspects!