We’re back with another full episode of the TumblingSaber podcast! In this week’s show we discuss:
- Disney killing off ‘Family Guy’ style parodies of the new era Star Wars films,
- Alden Ehrenreich possibly being inked to a 3-picture deal with Disney…does that mean a Han Solo trilogy?
- Contrary to popular fan theories, no Ehrenreich or Hayden Christensen in Rogue One,
- Who would make a better adversary for Maul in Rebels? Obi-Wan or Darth Vader?
- Carrie Fisher’s ‘slip’ of an episode 8 scene, gleaning info from leaked photos, and attempting to put it all together,
- Who would we love our Jedi Master to be if we were a padawan learner?
- And we also unveil our own opening crawls for episode 8, with some awesome listener input! This was a lot of fun!
That’ll do for this week! We’ll have a lot of listener questions in our next episode so be sure to stay tuned for that! In the mean time check out Marc, Steven, and Rob over at Talk Star Wars!
Thanks for listening in! We appreciate your time and wouldn’t do this if you weren’t making the journey worthwhile! If you haven’t already, please subscribe to our show in iTunes and be sure to leave us a review! As always, any questions for us (Star Wars related or not) can be sent to to email@example.com, or drop a comment below and we’ll read it on the show!