[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/4337707/height/360/width/480/theme/standard/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/” height=”360″ width=”480″]It’s time for another heaping shovelful of the Star Wars talk you need, crave, and love! Join Cory and I as we delve in to the latest rumblings from the galaxy far, far away, including, but not limited to:
- Episode VIII photos featuring the Millennium Falcon on Ahch-To
- Rian Johnson sharing new images from Episode VIII set, including a milestone in the shooting schedule
- Bloodline, featuring input from Rian Johnson
- Ewan MacGregor on potential Obi-Wan spin-off movies – again
- Mads Mikkelson on Rogue One
- The first six Star Wars movies on Netflix
- Don’t forget about our ongoing contest to see the music of The Force Awakens LIVE. Details here!
- And our wild and crazy “would you rather segment”, quickly becoming the most popular segment on all of the internet.*
As always, if you have questions for us (Star Wars related or not), please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop a comment below and we’ll be sure to read it on the show!