We’re back with another epic episode of the podcast. Have you ever wanted to get your own podcast off the ground, but hesitated and played head games with yourself? This week we chat with podcaster extraordinaire and fellow Star Wars fan The Real Brian about getting your show off the ground, and of course, about all things from the galaxy far, far away. Check out Brian on iTunes, and his site, and get your podcast off the ground! Our chat starts around the 20 minute mark if you want to skip right to that.
Turning our attention back to Star Wars, Cory, James (he’s alive!) and I talk about:
- Rogue One’s “bacta tank”
- Proposed titles for Episode 8
- Alden Ehrenreich as Han Solo
- The Force Awakens’ original opening
- Bloodline by Claudia Gray
- Luke in Episode 8 marketing
- Our silly “would you rather / random thoughts” segment
As always, if you have questions for us (Star Wars related or not), please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop a comment below and we’ll be sure to read it on the show!