[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/4456395/height/360/width/480/theme/standard/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/” height=”360″ width=”480″]
Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there who do such a great job day in, day out! We hope you had an awesome day and were spoiled rotten by the most important people in your life!
We’re back with another fun episode of the podcast where everything related to our beloved galaxy far, far away gets talked about, including:
- A recap of the OVMF’s stunning performance of the music of The Force Awakens,
- A 6-month retrospective on The Force Awakens – have your thoughts changed since the first couple times you saw it in theater? How will it hold up over time?
- Star Wars video games coming out of E3. I thought I was done with video games, but they’re going to rope me back in, aren’t they? What about you?
- Will Han’s death impact episode 8? Would there be a giant funeral for a scoundrel?
- Why Snoke can’t be Darth Plagueis, or more specifically, why he shouldn’t be Plagueis,
- Random thoughts about Luke and Rey’s initial conversation, the nature of Snoke and Kylo Ren’s evil organization, which space battle would you like to fly in, and in what ship, who would be your getaway pilot, what Gungans taste like, and wishing our co-pilot James all the luck in the world as he and his family welcome a new addition as you read this!
- If you listen to the show, you’ll hear the promo from our friends over at Talk Star Wars. Be sure to check them out for another tremendous Star Wars podcast that I highly, highly recommend! You won’t regret it!
- And of course, it wouldn’t be an episode of the TumblingSaber podcast if we didn’t touch on sports. Both the Cleveland Cavaliers and Dustin Johnson silenced their doubters and haters yesterday and we’ll give our brief thoughts about those events, too.
Thanks for listening in! Please subscribe in iTunes and be sure to leave us a review! As always, any questions for us (Star Wars related or not) can be sent to to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop a comment below and we’ll be sure to read it on the show!