[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/4506778/height/360/width/480/theme/standard/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/autoplay/no/preload/no/no_addthis/no/direction/forward/” height=”360″ width=”480″]
Who’s back with a fully loaded 2+ hour Star Wars podcast! These guys! Join myself, Cory and James as we went in to the wee hours, bringing you one of our best shows yet! We recap the 2016 Montreal Comic Con where I had the good fortune of meeting Billy Dee Williams and was able to talk to him for a couple of minutes. I also got him to sign my famous Trivial Pursuit board, so there’s one big name off the list!
In this episode, we talk about:
- What would the “you” from 20 years ago say if you told them that you’d be doing your own Star Wars podcast
- Will Rogue One have an opening crawl?
- Will we see the Death Star do it’s thing in Rogue One (more on that here)?
- Did Disney institute a prequel ban?
- What annoys you the most in Star Wars (let’s face it – it’s not always puppies and ice cream!)
- And finally a ton of great questions from friends of the podcast!
- If you listen to the show, you’ll hear the promo from our friends over at Talk Star Wars. Be sure to check them out for another tremendous Star Wars podcast! You won’t regret it!
Thanks for listening in! Please subscribe in iTunes and be sure to leave us a review! As always, any questions for us (Star Wars related or not) can be sent to to email@example.com, or drop a comment below and we’ll read it on the show!